"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel

Thursday, May 26, 2011

T&TR

Oh yes I do!!!
Details: Button Down Woven: Thrifted (I love good finds!), Jeans: 7 For All Mankind, Necklace: Downeast, Heels: Franco Sarto. (lol, Shell Belle (roommate) and I got matching watches for when we work at the ER, I forgot to take mine off! lol)

Haha Forgive me for not posting until...THURSDAY! lol I'm sorry! I don't know what it is about this week but it seems like it's been busy, even though I can't really remember why! haha!

Something funny about this outfit, one of my guy friends used to laugh at me and say; "Mar(e), how can you wear $100+ jeans and a shirt from DI (thrift store)?!" and I'd always answer..."That's fashion babe!" So today in honor of my good friend (YES! A few brave men read my blog) I paired up designer jeans, with a shirt I literally got for about $3.00. I guess it evens it out in my mind or how I justify it haha. 

I have a love hate relationship with Tuesdays and Thursdays (as many of you know). 
I've always liked being honest with my readers so here it is...the biggest reason I HATE (Alright, Alright, DISLIKE) T&TR is, yep.. I see HIM every T&TR. Yes HIM; cute, perfect, happy, all moved on, and still so very HANDSOME. Then there's me who puts a little more effort into looking cute on T&TR (pathetic I know), just trying to avoid any eye contact when I walk by. Occasionally if I'm feeling brave, I'll give a little wave but that's rare. Man, some days it STILL kills me but I'm a big girl (I Promise), and I'm moving on! I guess this makes me human and real and not just some wannabe fashion blogger out there! hee hee

So yeppers that's Tuesdays and Thursdays for ya!
PS. Leave me a comment about your T&TR's 
give me the good, the bad, or the ugly! 

One last minute funny... a hilarious picture of me trying to not let my paper blow away in the crazy wind lol!

Dictionary: 
Him=The man who still has my <3
T&TR=Tuesday and Thursday
Thrifted=Bought at a thrift store
Shelle Belle= Michelle my roommate


 

No comments:

Post a Comment