"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Hippie & Roomie Love

 Details: Dress: A beautiful gift from my roomie (Anthropologie), Flats: Steve Madden, Belt: Gap, Headband: F21, Shades: Urban
**I love this dress because it's so versatile and can be worn with leggings or boots etc!

Today was finally sunny enough to wear a dress! HOORAY! There's actually a lovely story behind this dress, Roomie and I were out doing what we do best (shopping) and I saw this dress and tried it on and LOVED it but didn't purchase it (yes, I practiced impulse control). Anyways, I had a LONG, HARD WEEK and the other night I heard a little knock on my bedroom door and there was a package on the ground with this beautiful dress in it and a sweet note! I couldn't believe it and it was seriously the nicest thing, I love it and her! I'm such a lucky girl! Love you Roomie! So lets go spread the cheer and go do something nice for someone! I'll race you! Take your mark...GET...SET...
GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment