"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel

Saturday, May 7, 2011

And I'm Feelin...Good!


Details: Jeggings: F21, Top: Oldnavy, Heals: Jcrew
(ps. Sorry my photos weren't that great today! :( it was soooooooo windy when we went outside to shoot! I promise they will improve soon!!! PROMISE K!)

Can I just tell you about my productive Saturday for a minute?! haha I woke up at 7:30am (I know it's unheard of for me) and studied for a bit, then went to go take a test on campus (boo hoo!) ACED that in 45 minutes then came home to eat a delicious breakfast! After that I threw some laundry in and then it was off to a doctor's appointment. Luckily that finished quicker than I thought and I came home just in time to change the laundry! haha After that my cleaning OCD(ness) kicked in and I proceeded to clean the kitchen, bathroom, and my bedroom haha all before 1 pm. (BEAUTIFUL!) I ran some errands around town and did some more hw and now i'm writing a quick blog to say hi and that I love you all! :) Happy Saturday! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment