"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel

Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Dog Days Are Over!

Sweet & Sour Sundays!
Happy May Day Friends!  Thank you all for the love and support and kind words and emails! I've been doing much better and am back to blogging (hopefully full time now)!


Details: Lace Skirt: Downeast Basics, Black Cardigan: Nordstroms Rack, Cami: Downeast Basics, Nude Pumps: Franco Sarto
headless...lol

Sour:
  • Early Morning Meetings
  • Hunger Pains!
  • Shaving my legs! haha
  • Missing My Family!
  • 4 hour time difference between my Mom and I!
  • Seeing Jettas (yes, the cars...it's a long story!)
Sweet:
  • My Sweet Roommates...they're the best
  • Our new little hampster
  • Amazing new shoes (as pictured above)
  • Florence and The Machine...listen here hence the title of this blog!
  • Roommate Dinner
  • Mashed Potatoes
  • Relaxation!
  • Strong Spiritual Guidance
  • Slowly Moving on!
  • Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment