"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel

Monday, May 16, 2011

Shoe(ca)tastrophe!!

LOL! One of my avid followers emailed this to me today with a story explaining how she was walking and all of a sudden her shoe broke! Poor thing! Even worse I believe she was in public when this terrible tragedy happened, OH NO!! I thought it was too funny not too share with everyone else! Well my dear friend...I've got enough shoes for the both of us, but it looks like it's time to go shoe shopping!!! mmm my favorite!  :) Send us a pic of your new shoes!
In the mean time...which one's do you wanna borrow?! ;) I'll send them tomorrow!
Hope you're Monday was as delicious as mine was! **Yawn** Goodnight! See you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment