"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Hey Senorita...I'm talking to you.

Details: Top: F21 (you can't really see the details of the pearls but they're there lol), Cardigan: The Loft, Belt: Gap, Skirt: Thrifted (I'm sure it was some old ladies skirt but I love it!!), Heels: Old Navy

WOAH! Lots of Pics today! Like I said in the details, I got this skirt from a thrift store and I'm MOST DEFINITELY sure that it was some old lady's skirt haha but like they say 'One man's trash is another man's treasure", haha I love it! I'll let you in on a little secret...this skirt is perfect for days like today when I DIDN'T shave my legs! (LOL) Another thing, I had another brown cardigan (from jcrew) that would have been better for this outfit but me being the smart, domesticated woman that I am, SHRUNK IT boo hoo, oh well! Anyways I felt like being extra creative (or crazy) today, since my week lately consists of wearing scrubs...(don't get me wrong I love wearing scrubs and I have tons of fun ones too but...they're not that flattering!)
Funny story though, Last night EX ROOMIE and I went out dancing (for a charity benefit) and oh my is my little old lady body sore today! Anyways we met lots of fun and very nice people (and some creepies too) but overall it was a WIN and for such a good cause!
Well my friends,  I have a 12 hour shift at Madison ER starting at 1400 (ahhh!) Hope I don't see you there ;)
Have a great Sunday!
Thanks for reading! :)

1 comment:

  1. That skirt looks like something that was popular when I was in high school--crazy colors. But, you are right, it looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete