"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Blustery Day

Look Out World...

 Details: Skinny Jeans: F21, Cardigan: Downeast Basics (I love this cardigan it's my first time wearing it!), T-shirt: Downeast Basics, Belt: Thrifted, Shoes: Franco Sarto Pumps
Oh Tuesday! What will I do with you? Sometimes Tuesday like Thursday just feels like a filler day. Full of lots of homework, lots of school work, but such a great day! I'm happy to be with my brother still and hangout with my roommates (love them!) mmmmhmm!

Today's Realizations: I need my DSLR camera!!!! and a Bigger Closet! :)

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."
— Marilyn Monroe

So True...Thank You Marilyn! Happy Tuesday My Loves!

1 comment:

  1. I love that Marilyn Monroe quote! It is SO TRUE and perfect for my life right now! thanks for that :) trusting yourself is more important than trusting anyone else.

    you are cute like always!

    ReplyDelete