"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel

Monday, September 26, 2011

Him

Details: Skinny Jeans: H&M, Sweater: H&M, Woven: Unknown,
Shoes: Vans (gift from yours truly! ;), Tie: Little Black Tie


Who knew dressing him would be so fun!?
Although he's 10000000000 x 1000000 miles away right now
we still have fun and are still making it work!
Here's Josh's Official blog debut
and to quote him on the topic of his debut he said...
"I just gotta show off what my sugar mama gave me..."

cute right!?
<3


2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for my big debut! I'd like to thank all those that made this day possible...well really there's just one person. Thank you Marianne, you're the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok- he's very handsome! AND dressed so well. You are one lucky girl...but he's even luckier to have you!

    ReplyDelete