"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Falling

I am so ready for fall...
but it's still 80' where i'm at! But who am I to complain?

Details: Dress: Zac Posen for Target, Blazer: F21, Sandals: Old Navy
Bracelets: ae, made by me.



So...what's on my mind right now? Well...I'll tell ya!
1. I am so full right now...I just ate the best spinach cheese raviolis...yum!
2. I need a dessert type food...yes I just said I am full
but something sweet would be nice
3. Homework stinks!
4. Wedding plans are coming along nicely...slowly but nicely.
5. Is it December 29th yet?
6. I miss him! :( I sincerely cannot wait until Thanksgiving
7. I miss my fam!
8. I can't wait to hangout with Andi tonight!!!
9. My brother is the best ever!
10. College is almost overrrrrr for me!!
11. Now...who wants to go shopping? (JK Dad, i'm saving money) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment