"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Here are a few...

Well Kid's i'm back...back full time that is!
I can't wait!
Summer was AMAZING! I traveled, slept in, worked (occasionally when I had too), 
lived by myself for weeks, and ate tons of junk food!

But now back to school. Here are some great pictures from my summer adventures 
I hope you likie! :)

at H&M in Times Square.
Wearing: Shorts: Old Navy, Woven: Thrifted,
Bag: Fossil, Sunglasses: OU, Sandals: Aero

Us Catching the Subway!
Him: Jeans: Levis, Polo: A&F, Shoes: Vans

in Times Square!

In DC!!
 Top: Jcrew, Jeans: 7 for all mankind, Sandals: AERO,
Bag: Fossil, Bracelet: H&M

In Olympia (Washington) with my Family
Me: Top: (Josh's) H&M, Belt: Gap, Jeans: 7 for all mankind, Shoes: Franco Sarto
Him: Woven: (Mine lol we share clothes) Thrifted, Sweater: H&M, Tie: ??, Jeans: Levi
Hats: Stolen lol for a pic!!


Now for the love...
Me: Dress: Jcrew, Cardigan: Target, Bracelet: Graduation gift from my Papa!
Him: Woven: H&M, Sweater: H&M, Jeans: H&M


Him: Denim Woven, Jeans: Levis
Me: Top: ae, Skirt: Downeast Basics, Belt: Gap

Well Wake me up when September Ends...
loves!





ps. I'm engaged...eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment