"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel

Sunday, June 5, 2011

When Life Gives You Lemons...

Make Lemonade?!
Or Wear A Yellow Skirt ;)


Details: Skirt: F21, Top: Anthropolgie, Shoes: Enzo Aniolini  (Nordstroms), Bracelet: Made by Yours truly ;)



Hello there! I'm sorry for not posting! I feel like I'm a broken record, repeating myself every time I post but truly I am sorry! I've been little miss social butterfly lately and haven't had much time to post in between work, school, friends, and you know a little extra curricular activity here and there ;) hee hee
PLUS my handy dandy photographer (shelly belly) was out of town this week so boo hoo! And to be honestly with you I really barely got dressed this week. It was one of those weeks of, waking up LATE every morning and throwing on the first thing that looked semi decent! haha I promise I'll be better!
So...I've been on this jewelry making kick lately (SO FUN!) and there will be a give away (and pics) coming up soon when I can get my little bum in gear! :) Well, Happy Sunday I hope that the weather's as beautiful where you are as it is here! :)
 ps. only a month until I turn 23 AHHHHHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment