"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hair

Oh my gosh you guys! I miss my LONG HAIR SO MUCH TODAY! 
Honestly erase Selena Gomez's face lol and imagine my hair that long! 
That's where it used to be like 5 months ago. And it's not like my hair is really that SHORT it's just like in that awkward inbetween stage where you get really sick of it and it's so tempting to chop it all instead of being patient and waiting for it to grow back! So yep time to call my cutie hair stylist ERIC (in Fruit Heights! look him up if you want your hair to be perfect!) and figure out what to do with this mop on my head! 
I'm thinking about dying it pink ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment