"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Fasting

Details: Skirt: Downeastbasics, Woven: Thrifted, Belt: UO, Heels: Franco Sarto, Accesories: Bracelets: Gifts from my Papi




Well Kids...i'm trying this new thing called...NOT shopping! Yes i'm taking a much needed fast from the retail world and saving for a rainy day! (My Dad is probably having a myocardial infarction right now from the shock of reading those two sentences! Breathe Papi Louie, IN OUT, IN OUT!) haha This is no joke friends! NO SHOPPING!!!! What this means is better creativity and more craziness! (I can't wait!)
If i'm feeling brave I'm going to take on Kendi's 30 for 30 challenge (probably August) Read here! but until then, no shopping!

I am currently accepting gifts though ;)!
Love to you all! :)
P.S. I promise to post more! I have so many pics from my weekend to put up too!

PPS. I.love.my.NEW.readers;Andi.Kim.Sarah.Sara.Meghan.Nellie.Shell.Shaleenagomez.Eric.&Elaine

Thanks for Following my craziness!
ppps. Ryan W. Love you too!



No comments:

Post a Comment