"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel

Monday, July 4, 2011

The Big 4th

(I don't know why this picture won't rotate!)


Details: Maxi Dress: TJmaxx, Tshirt: No idea haha, Bandana: Target? lol Or even better I think I stole it from my mom when I was like 13 and going camping.


Well 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays and i'm so happy that
today we can celebrate the freedom of this country and all the amazing
things about America...like cotton candy and chocolate milk!
I also am so appreciative for all those who fought and are fighting for our country
especially my bfffffffffffffffffffffff Michelle! :)

Happy Birthday America!
now lets go party in the USA...
"Noddin my head like yeah...moving my hips like yeah..."
Gosh I hate when Miley Cyrus is right!

1 comment:

  1. &&&& maybe cuz it was your BIRTHDAY yesterday. I loooove you

    ReplyDelete