"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel

Monday, July 11, 2011

23!

I have the greatest friends!

This is what my room looked like after breakfast
100 million balloons filled with candy and little notes written on the outside
so cute right! :)

If that weren't enough...they also threw me the best birthday bbq a girl could ask for!
With all my friends and favorite people!
really like 50 of my closest friends came :)

and we ate a lot of food...tons of food! and laughed and laughed!
It was a lovely time!

Well basically it was the best time ever and i've never felt so loved by good friends before!
Thank you too my beautiful roommates and friends for putting it together!
23 is going to be great I can just tell!
<3





No comments:

Post a Comment