"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Thoughts.

The last month of October was...i'm not going to lie...what seemed
to be at the time, the worst month of my life. It was just one thing
after another, something here, something there. I lost a lot but learned a lot.
I said goobye to a lot, that quite frankly I wasn't ready to part with.
But I also said hello to things of the past and to new opportunities.
(see what i mean something, here something there)
Although October is (finally) over, I carry a lot of that months events
on my shoulders and it weighs heavily in my heart.
I never get too personal on this thing because
hey first of all...I don't always know whose reading this very public
account of my life, and second i'm not a very personable person.
But today is November and the month of Gratitude and today I am
thankful for what I have and the things and good people that surround me.
Life is silly like that! Always teaching new things, its good about
turning the lemons in life into learning lessons.



No comments:

Post a Comment