"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Gina ♥

Today I just wanted to get outside of my house and see the world (small world) that I live in and feature someone or one of my friends on the first day of school. I loved seeing what everyone else was wearing today!

Details: Woven Button Down: American Eagle, Cami: American Eagle, Skinnies: Unknown, Jewelry: Gifted Delicious Gold Trojan Sandals: Unknown

What I love about this outfit: 
  • I love the Gold and Blue together! It looked really nice matched up together.
  • I like the bright blue against her skin tone
  • It was just the right amount of accessories, ie: necklace and earrings 
  • Its casual and comfortable but still has elements that speak to her personality!
  • Perfect first day of school look!

No comments:

Post a Comment